Kick back and relax in our new beachfront resort with its 5 restaurants and bars in the heart of Patong Beach, Phuket.
Don’t miss out on our value-added hotel vouchers! Redeemable for stylish stays or delicious dining. For limited time only,
get up to 50% bonus when you buy this exclusive credit vouchers.
Three voucher options are available:
- THB 1,000 voucher for a total value of THB 1,250
- THB 3,000 voucher for a total value of THB 4,050
- THB 10,000 voucher for a total value at THB 15,000
Sales Period Dates 15 May 2020 - 30 June 2020
Voucher Valid Period Dates 1 October 2020 - 31 March 2021
For more information or reservations, please email email@example.com or call 076 645 999.
Terms and Conditions
- Food and Beverage: Vouchers may be used in all hotel outlets but do not include restaurant reservations made via third party websites
- Accommodation: Vouchers are only valid for direct bookings made though Marriott.com or by calling the hotel reservations directly.
- Advance purchase/Pre-paid rates are excluded.
- Vouchers cannot be used for services managed by outside vendors (transportation and laundry services)
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or discounted offer or vouchers.
- Voucher amount will be credited to the Guest folio at the time of checkout.
- Folio credits are not transferrable, not redeemable for cash, void after checkout and cannot be applied toward future stays.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent in the same hotel, regardless of check in/check out activities. Check out and check in cannot be on the same day.
- Vouchers can also be redeemed for any events, group bookings, weddings with a maximum of 10 vouchers per event
- Marriott Bonvoy and Marriott Bonvoy Points can be earned through the normal qualified stay process
- All reservations are subject to hotel availability.
- Vouchers cannot be used to prepay or guarantee hotel stays. Guests must use regular booking methods. Hotel stays must be guaranteed with a credit card and a deposit at check is required for room rate, taxed, and incidentals