Thai Resident Offer
Thai Resident Offer
THAI RESIDENT RATE
Experience all that our lush paradise has to offer at our exquisite location on Emerald Bay.
Book a Garden Pool Pavilion and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Partial Ocean View Pool Pavilion (subject to availability).
|Garden Pool Pavilion||13,000 net|
|Partial Ocean View Pool Pavilion||15,000 net|
|Lagoon Pool Pavilion||19,000 net|
|Partial Ocean View Pool Villa||28,000 net|
|Beachfront Pool Villa||33,000 net|
|Partial Ocean View Pool Pavilion 2 Bedroom||45,000 net|
|The Beach House & The Ocean House||80,000 net|
- Daily breakfast
- Book a Garden Pool Pavilion and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Partial Ocean View Pool Pavilion (subject to availability)
- 30% discount on all Asaya treatments, excluding retail products
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports on-site
- Access to Rosewood Explorers Kids Club
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi in guestroom and throughout the resort
- Complimentary access to the fitness center
ON SALE: Now - October 31, 2022
TRAVEL PERIOD: Now - October 31, 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Offer is applicable to Thai Nationals and Expats workings and living in Thailand
- ID Card or copy of work visa is required upon booking.
- Travel now – Oct 31, 2022
- Weekend Surcharge applies: THB 2000 net, per room, per night (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Surcharges to be paid directly to hotel upon check-in.
- Public Holiday/Long Weekend Surcharge applies: THB 4000 net, per room per night. Surcharges to be paid directly to hotel upon check in.
- Valid credit card required at the time of booking to guarantee reservation only.
- Rates and rooms are subject to availability and advance reservation required prior to arrival.
- Rates are inclusive of 18.7% tax and service charge.
- Valid for direct bookings only. All reservations are non-refundable and non-commissionable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any existing hotel promotions, special events or vouchers.
- No-show and Early check-out fee is 100% full stay room charge including tax.